The technological and economic changes of the last decade has made it easier, and in some cases even preferable, to base a company on remote work, thanks to the many advantages that come with it.
Converting a traditional business to a fully remote model, however, can be intimidating. You won't have the benefit of starting from scratch, and adapting your tools and processes, as well as communicating the change and making sure your team and culture remain strong, is surely a big challenge.
Becoming Remote is a program that covers everything you need to to go through your conversion process successfully - without losing control of your operations and capitalizing on the transition.
Here are some of the element we will cover:
- Complete business assessment: Not all businesses occupy a niche or industry conducive to remote work. It is essential to evaluate whether it's cost effective to switch to a fully remote model.
- The 3 ingredients of a successful remote working setup: The team, tools and processes. Evaluating what is the current situation and planning and prioritizing initiatives to facilitate the transition.
- Remote Leadership: Preparing leaders and managers to develop an effective management style, build team relationships and manage productivity and results in a remote environment.
- More frequent and effective communication: Set expectations for what communication needs to look like, draft and share a Team Communication Charter, build rapport remotely and over-communicate with trust and clarity.
- Controlled testing: Run small and segmented trials to test your new systems and measure and track the results. Identify challenges and continuously improve your processes.
- Transition plan: Communicate proactively with stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition, and capitalize on the transition by attracting new clients, employees and partners.
Sign up to be the first to know when registrations open.